INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD) it is obligatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all the websites that use non-essential cookies before the user browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analysis, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website, or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services available in it.
- Analysis cookies: allow the controller to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites they are linked to. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to carry out browsing profiling of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the analysis of the user data carried out by service users.
- Advertising cookies:allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where requested service is provided based on data such as the edited content or frequency with which advertisements are made.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices(retargeting) in order to allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: established by the social network platforms in the services to allow content to be shared with friends and networks. The social media platforms have the ability to track activity online outside the Services. This may affect the content and messages seen in other services used.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to avoid the stored data in them being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
Own cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power managed by the own editor and from where the requested service is provided by the user.
Third party cookies:are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power which is not managed by the editor, but by another body which processes data obtained through the cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies:are a type ofcookiedesigned to collect and store data as long as the user accessesa website.
- Permanent cookies: are a type of cookies where data continues to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie controller, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Francesc Domínguez Palos is the Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore the following information on the processing is provided:
Purposes of the data processing: as specified in thecookies sectionwhich are used on this website.
Legitimisation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data storage criteria: as specified in thecookies sectionused on the website.
Data communication: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties orunder legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
- Right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of the data and those of limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise their rights:
Francesc Domínguez Palos C / Beethoven, 15 – 4th floor 08021 Barcelona (Barcelona) E-mail:email@example.com
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional
|francescdominguez.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Necessary for the use of the options and website services||12 months|
|francescdominguez.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Necessary for the use of the options and website services||12 months|
|francescdominguez.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||Necessary for the use of the options and website services||12 months|
|francescdominguez.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Necessary for the use of the options and website services||12 months|
|francescdominguez.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Necessary for the use of the options and website services||12 months|
|francescdominguez.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Necessary for the use of the options and website services||12 months|
|francescdominguez.com||CookieLawInfoConsent||Necessary for the use of the options and website services||12 months|
|francescdominguez.com||pll_language||Necessary for the use of the options and website services||12 months|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External suppliers of this website:
No third party cookies are installed
COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL
From this panel you will be able to configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except for the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services that are offered.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
|Delete cookies your device||Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, deleting the cookies from all websites visited. However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.|
|Manage site specific cookies||For more precise control of site specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy settings and cookies in their browser.|
|Blocking cookies||While most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from installed on a device, this may require the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition,some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).|
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM MOST COMMON BROWSERS
|Internet Explorer. Versión 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox. Versión 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Versión 5.1||https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac|